Laser 1098-E, Borrower Copy B
Size: 8 1/2 x 11"
Popular format is ideal for reporting student loan interest.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Student loan interest received in the course of your trade or business.
- Amounts to Report: $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.